Monday, October 30, 2006

Milo Peng! (Ice Milo)

Had the best Milo Peng ever! Was at JDM to get them to help me install the cable to my car's head unit so I can plug in my iPod nano to listen to songs in my iTunes, rather than burning copies of CDs and keep them in the car which can be rather messy.

Since Daniel didn't wanna charge me for the installation fee, though I gotta make a trip down to Sim Lim tower to buy the cable which only cost me $6.00. The installation was rather simple which I can also do it on my own, but of cos it's better to let the expert do it. It would have cost me $30-$50 to get it done at other places. But cos Daniel is a friend, FOC. Instead I buy them drinks for this help.

And this is how I got to drink the best Milo Peng ever!


Now I can plug in either my iPod, Nano or Shuffle to play music. Off goes those CDs.






I spent some time to relocate the wiring myself, and finally decided to place it this way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just bought an FM transmitter so I can use my creative audio zen player in my car. Cool setup! But is your car an automatic? That surprises me!