Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Home cook food

24th Oct
It's been some time I had home cook food. Woke up late in the evening and too stoned to leave the house. Been out most of the time and hardly had time at home in the evening to eat at home. Since I just woke up in the evening, and don't feel like going out, ate at home instead.

Simple home cook food.


Later in the night, had kopi with Nelson, Unc Alex at Cherry's kopitiam. All of use had our laptop with us. So high tech in kopitiam loh... Hahaha... :P


25th Oct
Wasn't feeling sleepy since I just woke up in the evening, went to JB to wash car and pump petrol. Anyway I gotta be at C&C to replace the tie rod. Thus decided to stay awake till morning. Reached C&C early, had breakfast at the market nearby.

Maybe I've not been to markets often. And I saw this washing point right in the middle of the market.


Took a pic of the flats around. Pretty nice if you ask me.


1st to reach C&C, at 0700hrs! By the time it's 0745hrs, already got like 20 cars in the queue.


Met Nelson for kopi at GL, and came upon this association, which is beside the kopitiam we always had kopi. Didn't notice it in the past until today. It's called Heng Heng Siah. "Heng Heng" in hokkien means Lucky. "Siah" is the direct translation of hokkien, meaning association. But "Siah" is also a slang in Spore. So "Heng Heng Siah" can mean, lucky lucky manz... Hehehe..


Went home to take a nap, before picking Sammie up from the supermarket. She's done some shopping to prepare for steamboat the next day. And I also gotta borrow the luggage from her for my trip in Shanghai. Timing a bit tight cos she had to prepare the food, change, then send her to Boulevard to meet her friends for a birthday party, then I gotta pick Anthony and his stewardess girlfriend to the airport. He's leaving for Shanghai while his girlfriend leaving for some country.

Anyway, was caught in the jam and couldn't pick them up to the airport. Instead met them in the airport for dinner. Yupe. Hadn't had dinner till 2300hrs.

Went home with the luggage and wanted to end my day early. Saw Maddie online and she asked me out for supper, since she just got back from partying and feeling hungry. I wanted to go JB so we head for JB for supper, wash car and pump petrol.

Reached home when the sun was about to rise. Really have to sleep.

No comments: