Sunday, October 22, 2006

SLC Charity Event -Donation Drive Thru for The Children's Aid Society

Lazy Saturday morning, or rather should be noon. While part of the SMAC guys went to Sepang for track, I'm stuck in Singapore. Why? Cos promise Irene to attend this charity event that she and her club is organising. 1200hrs, a few of SMAC guys (4 actually) met up at AV village to have lunch and kopi before heading down together.

We moved out at 1300hrs since it's quite near where we are. The charity drive thru is at Ngee Ann Polytechnic. Reached there in 15mins time, stayed around to chit chat.


Me, Andy, Terry and Clement.

We parted ways at about 1430hrs. Headed home to sort out my iBook since I just got it back from Apple centre. Was sent in to replace the motherboard and harddisk. Took a nap and woke up for dinner. Nelson called to ask if I wanna join then in Kulai for dinner. Just too lazy to join them there and it will take me about 1 hr plus to drive into Malaysia, alone. So scrap the idea. Terry called me late evening and ask if there's any programmes. Since the guys are coming back soon, we arranged for kopi session at Cafe 107.

Went in to JB to pump petrol and saw Gabriel. Sold his civic for a suzuki swift sport. Nice ride. Reach home at 0200hrs. Cannot get to sleep. Maddie ask me out for frog leg porridge at 0430hrs!! Gosh, woman's craving really hard to forget. The other day, didn't go for KFC with her, thus this time, cannot reject her anymore. Pick her up from her place, head down to the place but it was closed!


End up, we had dim sum at 126. But I didn't really ate much. She's the one who's hungry anyway. :P

Sent her home, and I got home at 0630hrs. Still can't get to sleep. Watched a DVD and finally konked out at 0800hrs.

No comments: