Monday, October 23, 2006

Rainy Monday

Finally it's raining! It helps to clear the haze a bit. And the rain woke me up! It's already 1600hrs when it rained. Maddie just woke up as well, and we met up for breakfast cum lunch cum dinner at Ampang NiangTou Fu in Katong.




My 1st time eating there to think I stay around this area for so long. The ones I had before at other places not as good as this.

Maddie got a bbq to attend later so I met up with Nelson for kopi at Lor7, as usual, one of our hangout in the evening. Had some satay and left for home to take a nap. Not enough sleep for the past few days.


Came home, do some sorting out of my folders on my iBook, transfer and edit photos I've taken lately and enjoying a glass of Macallan before sleeping. And I hope I can sleep early tonight. Elvin just called to ask me out for kopi. Just don't have the mode to go out anymore.

Must get use to my tidy room now. Was telling Maddie maybe I couldn't sleep well after I've tided my room. Just felt something missing and suddenly so tidy, it doesn't feel like my room anymore, thus can't get use to it. So now, I must stay in my room more often to get use of the tidiness, before it gets messy again. Or maybe, I shall just messed it up and will sleep better. Hahahaha... :P

No comments: