Sunday, June 11, 2006

Karaoke gathering

Organised a Karaoke gathering with my staff of Terminal 1 and 2 over the weekend. But only a handful is able to turn up, while the rest need to work on the night shift. Some staff from town stores also joined in the fun. Been some time we had such gathering. We use to have gathering at our RM's place, which is usually on Chinese New Year, if not when we arranged some meetings cum gathering.

Next up will be a bbq gathering at my place. Least the bbq can end late and more staff can come after work.

Here are some of the photos taken that night. Though only 9 of us, it was fun and all of us enjoyed ourselves. ;)

Shannon was the earliest. She sang alone for about 30mins before me and my "baobei" reached after dinner.


"Baobei" & me


"Baobei" singing & me


The Burberry strap I gave her


Eric, Kenneth, Shannon, "Baobei" & me


Darlene, Natalie, "Baobei" & Shannon


Darlene, Natalie, "Baobei" & SayNam


Darlene & Natalie


Kenneth & his gf, Rachael


Eric & Shannon playing drinking games


Darlene & SayNamp pitting their skills


SayNam & Eric never-ending game

No comments: