Thursday, June 29, 2006

Spiegelau wine glass (Part 2)

Was at Suntec 2 days back to meet my insurance agent to settle some of my insurance stuff, nominations for CPF and DPS. Got her to go through my insurances and sort them out accordingly, so it will be easier for me to write my will then.

Bought a display show case to display the Evirob figurines, and came upon this huge Doraemon figurine which is right at the door! Wanted to buy this huge Doraemon figurine but then it's not for sale! Grrr..... I nearly snatch it away! Hehehe.. :P

Huge Doraemon.


Display showcase.


Tereza and her hubby is here in Singapore to help sort out Long Sheng's stuff and her hubby is kindof worried about him so he's here with Tereza to check things out here. They brought along 2 sets of Spiegelau wine glass this time. One is a Champagne flute, for champagne and the other is a Classic Bar Tumbler XL for exotic mixer drinks on the rocks or crushed ice such as Caiprina, Mai Tai and frozen drinks such as Margarita's and Daiquiri's.

Spiegelau Festival Champagne Flute


Height: 110mm
Capacity: 420ml


Classic Bar Tumbler XL


Height: 224mm
Capacity: 168m


Maddie smsed asking if I wanna join her for supper at Geylang. I'm not hungry, still full from the late dinner I had with Tereza, her hubby and LS. But I don't mind accompany her since I can't sleep. Took this pic while waiting for her.



Reached home around 0300hrs. Thought since I got a bottle of Johnnie Walker Black Label, Jack Daniel's and Vodka in my room, and now I got the Classic Bar Tumbler XL, might as well get some ice and enjoy some Whisky on the rocks. Poured myself some Black Label, sipping them and writing my blog now. ;)

Classic Bar Tumbler XL with Johnnie Walker Black Label on the rocks!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it

Anonymous said...

good afternoon bros. I'm really into shoes and I have been searching for that particular brand. The prices as regards the velcros are approximately 230 bucks on every page. But for all I base this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order these. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

Making money on the internet is easy in the underground world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat hacking[/URL], It's not a big surprise if you have no clue about blackhat marketing. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or little-understood ways to produce an income online.

Anonymous said...

xanax cost buy xanax cheap online no prescription - xanax drug test positive