Saturday, June 03, 2006

SMAC photo taking for HOTStuff Magazine!

This photo taking session actually took place on 09.04.06. But I only managed to process the photos cos my card reader went missing and I was so tied up with work that I forgot about these photos. Now that I know my brother got a card reader, got these photos processed. The group photo should be up in HOTstuff magazine once Sammie got the article wrote up, but I doubt it will be anytime soon cos all of us are busy and still need chief to go through the stuff for approval. Anyway, here are the photos taken during the session.

Ushers are work. Thomas and Andy helping to sort out the formation.


Leslie's ride. We call him the Red Taxi, cos of the scoop on the top of his car. And he's always fetching people, especially women. :P


Chris's ICE. He spent quite a bomb on these baby!


Uncle Alex.


Jason acting cute.


Thomas's wife and son. Hungry man is an angry man.


Myth?


Anita, who is suffering from whip leash.


Uncle Lee, you jump I jump!


Nahhh.... :P


Group photo.


Photo by Uncle Lee


Photo by Uncle Lee


Photo by Uncle Alex

No comments: