Monday, October 03, 2005

Flu.... God damnit....

Damnit... I'm down with flu again... Must be the lack of sleep and went out early to the bank, then C&C to report the minor problems on the dashboard. Send the eyebrows and spolier lip to be sprayed, and spent the whole afternoon in the workshop while Ivan fix up my BOV, Samco hoses, and made a scoop for better air intake for my air box. Suppose to fix my MR cams but they don't have the valve spring remover to remove the springs, so have to wait till Wednesday to get it installled, with my N1 exhaust. Went to search for a set of weather guard but bo stock for ATR. Need to wait till Wednesday. Everything will be done by Wednesday! It's gonna be an exciting Wednesday!! :)

Got a box of mooncake from Clarene. So kind of her to keep it for me even though I hadn't been to the workshop for weeks.
Still taste as good, and since no stomach ache, it should be fine. Hahaha... :P

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Now is to take a rest after taking a Sudafed pill.. ZzzZzzZzzzzZzzz...

2 comments:

iRis said...

Your blog like always kenna spammed hor...

Your flu just gone and now its back.. Later no sound again.. Tsk tsk... Go see the doc lah...

Jonathan said...

Flu is going away soon. ;)