Sunday, October 16, 2005

Mission XDD!

Today is Mission XDD!

Went to search for some XDD stuff with my beloved, and got a multi holder, a hook and a new sign to put in my car. The other day got a XDD which the eyes can move to have 5 different kinds of eyes, so the expressions are different. Initally I have no thoughts of turing my car into a XDD mobile. but then cannot resist the temptations to put them in.

Actually I do need the holder to hold my mobile phone and walkie talkie. And the hook is to hang some stuff, like food or drinks, or anything that need to be hooked on. The XDD which the eyes can move is just amusing, since it has 5 different eyes to switch around, it can also keep me awake while driving and play around with it to amuse myself! I've got a XDD sign already on the back of the car that reads "Baby in car". But this new one reads "Doraemon in car", which I think is more appropriate lah! Muahahahaha... :P

Here are some pics I took with my mobile at night with the night mode. Not too clear but good enough lah. When I got the time, then I will take a port-folio of my car! Hehehe... :)

Multi holder
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hook
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

XDD with 5 different eyes/expressions. Only this the clearest. Willl take pics of the other 4 next time and post again. ;)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"Doraemon in car"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: