Saturday, October 29, 2005

Just can't get enough... (Episode 3)

Continues...

Day 5.
Had brunch at home, finally got time to read some papers. Been some time I sat down over my meals to read papers and catch up with what's happening to the world and my country. Thank god for the internet, where I can surf up any news and keep myself updated. But still I prefer flipping through the papers over a nice meal and coffee. Come evening, went to MB for small gathering and a cuppa tea, my usual Earl Grey. Got a call to visit a friend's newly opened pub and thus left MB early. Friend's pub was kindof empty cos it's newly open and they've yet to complete the renovation. They've yet to do an official opening as well. It's called Pit Stop. This friend of mine is crazy about cars and bikes, thus the name for his pub. Knew him for years but hardly keep in contact. He's actually a cousin of my good friend, whom I also keep in contact at time. He's sister actually works for me as a part-timer. Anyway, left his pub at 0430hrs, went to have supper and send them home. I reached home at 0600hrs and went to sleep immediately.

Day 6.
Bloody woke up by a call at 0930hrs (nbz...). Don't these people ever wake up late on a Saturday morning? Tried to went back to sleep, but saw my emails got flooded and plenty of messages on my msn. Apparently those who're working on Saturday had been msn-ing me. So checked my emails and talk cock on msn for a while. Went for dim sum at my favourite chinese restaurant, which I go almost every weekend at 1230hrs. Unless I got something on in the morning, If not I would be there without fail. Even the captains, waiters and waiteresses know what I would order and how I want my dishes to be cooked. Left the restaurant as usual at 1430hrs. Came home and played with my niece and nephew. The both of them always amuses me, especially my niece. She's so adorable and when they starts her witty-ness, everyone will sure to be laughing till our stomach cramps! Those who'd seen her will know what I mean. My nephew is still young. Just celebrated his 1st birthday 2 weeks back. Can already see his cheeky-ness from the way he reacts and smiles. When the 2 of them grows older, there are sure to have plenty of laughters in the family! Met up with a damn old friend of mine for coffee at east coast after she had her dinner with her family. Sat for about an hour and a half with them and we're cracking these lames jokes. I really have to give it in to her youngest sister. She's really full of lame jokes! Imagine I see her grew up since she's 1 yrs old! Gosh.. I feel so old now! Nonetheless, I'm a family friend to them and it has always been fun to be with them. I even call her mum and dad, Mama and Papa. And her sisters I treats them like my sisters too. Time really flies, 16 years of friendship!

Now, 0000hrs. Got a call from "beloved's" friend. Asking me if we're going anyway. She's flying to Australia for work tomorrow evening and she's partying real hard these few nights. Ask me to look for her at HV, which I doubt they'll be open till late. Anyway, still waiting for her call me back, cos I asked her to check what time that place closes. If not, think of another place to go. Tonight dunno what time I'll be home....

(To be continued... Again...)

No comments: