Friday, October 28, 2005

Just can't get enough... (Episode 2)

Age is really catching up... In the past, I can stay awake for 3 days 3 nights and concuss on the 4th day, sleep for 24 hours. Those were during the army days when a group of us will go out and back to camp and then out again, 3 days straight, non-stop activities.

Just few days back, went out with my ATR bros, and other friends. It just happen that when one group ask you out, the other groups will also ask you out. So coincidental! All come at the same time!

Day 1.
Work starts at 0600hrs, woke up at 0500hrs. Left work at 1400hrs to run some work errands. Done at 1700hrs, met up with my "beloved" and her friend. Had dinner at MB and sat there chit-chatting till 2000hrs and went for my class. Went back to MB again to meet them and bumped into my school mates (what a small world). Sat there till 2200hrs plus and sent them home. Got home by 2300hrs plus, was about to hit the sack but got a call from another friend, jio me out for supper. Went along and home at 0200hrs. Slept at 0300hrs, and woke up at 0500hrs for work.

Day 2.
Worked till 1230hrs, had lunch with a very close and dearly missed friend, then coffee. Sent her home at 1500hrs and went home at 1530hrs. Go through my emails and stuff, done by 1700hrs. The night before, arranged to go JB with my "beloved" and her friend. Suppose to pick her friend up before picking her up when she ends work. But her friend had to go get some stuff before she go to Australia to start her new job, so instead I met some devils for dinner and then coffee at MB. 2300hrs, pick up her friend and her another friend, before picking up my "beloved". Send the friend home cos she's suffering from jet lag after coming back from UK and she doesn't want to join us for she's very tired. So left the original 3 of us heading JB for supper. Happened that 2 devils are in JB, so met up for supper together. The day ended at 0330hrs. Slept at 0400hrs and as usual, woke up at 0500hrs for work.

Day 3.
Worked till 1300hrs. Ran some work errands, done by 1500hrs. "Beloved's" friend called to ask me out for dinner. But then I'd arranged dinner with 1 of the devil since we're heading to club momo at night, and decided to have dinner, then coffee, and meet up with the rest of the devils at 2130hrs. End up, she had to do some errands too and couldn't meet her since she would be done rather late. So instead stick to my original plan with the 1 of the devils. She said will call me again when she's done with her stuff and may meet up later in the night. So went for a car wash and then dinner with 1 devil. Another devil called up and we waited till he arrived before the 3 of us went to MB to have coffee and also to meet up with another 2 devils. During the wait, 1 of the devils hooked up with a girl! She's kindof proud and bitchy but still managed to get her contacts.

Devil:"Hi, possible to leave a contact and be friends?"
Girl:"Sorry, I'm attached."
Me:"SO? Attached cannot be friends?"
Devil:"Just leave a contact loh."
Girl wrote it down on the pda.

Hahaha... So evil! Maybe she's too bitchy and I don't like the way she talks, trying to attract attention, thus it irks me and I just had to say that straight in her face! Really different people different taste. Hahahaha...

Left for club momo at 2130hrs. 2 of the devil has arrived eariler and the valet had reserved parking lots for us. It was a sight to have 7 ATRs parked neatly next to each other. And heads turned when the crowd hear us arriving. Even the fancier cars weren't gaining such looks of admiration (thick skin.. Hehehehe.. :P). Was kindof quiet at club momo, partly cos it's still early. 3 of us popped by Zouk since it's opened from renovation and it's their 1st mambo night. Gosh it's packed! Even the parking lots are almost full. Left after staying for a while cos it's just too packed. So we went back to club momo since the rest are still there. Club momo ain't as happening as Zouk, but Zouk was so packed. Instead, we decided to visit a pub at no man's land. Recieved her call and told me she's going to Zouk. Told her it's really packed and I'll be at club momo. Stayed at the pub for a while and head back to club momo again at 0030hrs. An hour later in club momo, we decided to leave for supper. On the way to the exit, bumped into a familiar someone, whom I'd not seen for sometime. Good to hear he's doing fine. Didn't talk much since I was leaving. Went back to MB, can't decide what to eat, end up spend 10mins sitting there and all left for home instead. Finally home at 0200hrs. She called me at 0245hrs and asked if I'm still at club momo and she wanna come over and look for me! I was sound asleep already! Anyway didn't even remember what I replied her on the phone (hahahahaha...).

Day 4.
Woke up at 0500hrs for work. Worked till 1430hrs. And during the day, I'm damn damn tired already! No choice but had to stay awake..... Went to pick up some stuff for my car, and home at 1630hrs to take a short nap. Short it was, cos got woken up by some smses (nbz...). Gave her a call and check with her how fun was her night out, but reckon she's still sleeping since she didn't answer. Anyway she called an hour later, had a short chat and most likely to be meeting her tomorrow. Went to IP to check my car cos some weird sound is coming from the engine bay. Got it fixed by 1730 and left for GMV, our weekly ATR meet up. Fixed up a heat shield and stayed till 2000hrs, then left for class. Class ended at 2130hrs, send 2 course mates home, raining cats and dogs! So heavy that I can hardly see the cars on the road!

Finally! Home in my warm cosy bed, writing down on this blog what happened for the past 4 days. And realized for the past 4 days till now, I'd only slept not more than 6 hours! Really seh liao... Best is, I doozed off while writing this blog! And I woke up 1 hour later to realize I'm gonna be late for my supper appointment! That 1 hour of nap seem so long and help to keep me awake till 0630hrs. Went to have supper at NUS area. Then send both of them home, reach home and went to bed at 0630hrs.

Day 5.
Left this post till now, 1330hrs. Got 5 miss calls and 4 smses during my 6 hrs of sleep. These calls and smses bloody woke my up and I totally ignored them! Bloody irritating to have people calling me when I'm sleeping. It's so taxing to be woken up and then go back to sleep again. I feel more tiring when this happens. Can't even have a peaceful sleep with no interruptions!

Anyway, enough ranting. I lost count of how many hours of sleep I got for the past 5 day. Now feeling hungry so let me go find my brunch. it's a Friday and tonight would be another night of activities again! Hahahahaha...

Just can't get enough....!

(To be continued.....)

No comments: