Sunday, October 30, 2005

Just can't get enough... (Final episode)

0100hrs, arranged to meet "beloved" and her another friend at MB. And while her friend is at HV, I went to pick her up. On the way, there's this silly Honda Civic VTI driver who is trailing close behind me while I was driving at speed limit of 90km/h on the PIE. Traffic is light consider it's around 0130hrs. He filter out to the left and tried to overtake me. Seeing there's a cab in front of him while he filtered to the left, it's impossible for him to ovetake me and cut in front of me since I'm getting closer to the cab. Yet, he took his chance and cut in, without signalling! I already knew he would overtook, but maybe seeing there won't be enough space to cut into my lane, he won't wanna try at all. Yet, this dolt cut into my lane and I had to brake to avoid collision! Bloody phuck didn't even signal! If he had signalled, I would have give in to him. Without signalling, he just cut into my lane!

Since I'm still early from picking up someone, I tailgated this bastard all the way from PIE at Toa Payoh to Stevens road exit and then to orchard, before he made a sudden U-turn. Every traffic light stop, I stick behind him so close that my front bumper is touching his rear bumper. He did realised I was following him and every turn he made, I was right behind him! He must had sense something was wrong and I didn't know there's someone sitting next to him until he made a sudden U-turn and I went next to him and looked into the passenger window. Could be that bastard's girlfriend/wife and he's at this wits after realising someone is sticking to him so close. Anyway, I can't be bother to tailgate him once I reach orchard. If not I would be late to pick up her friend.

Reached HV at 0200hrs. Send another of her friend home before passing by boat quay to hand some stuff to her friend who opens a pub there, before she leave for Australia. Then met up with the rest at MB, sat there and chat till 0430hrs, send her home and at 0500hrs, that's where we were on the highway, saw the eclipse of the moon and spotted the shooting star together. Home at 0600hrs, saw mum going to work and gave her a lift. On the way home, went to buy my niece's favourite breakfast. Went online for a while and chat till 0745hrs, after realising I'd to attend a tutorial at 1200hrs. Woke up at 1130hrs, rush like mad to class. Damn bloody tired and the weather is not helping at all. Dozed off many times in class and finally ended at 1500hrs. Decided to visit the temple since it's nearby, and it's been some time I gave prayers, plus spotted a shooting star. Hope my wish will come true. Parking was a problem as usual but I was lucky that my lane happen to have one car leaving while I just took a turn. As usual, I will always tear a parking coupon even though it will only take me less than 10 mins to be done. Went back to my car and saw this Malaysian car plate Airtrek waiting for a lot near my car. What coincidence. Gave him my parking coupon which I always do cos there's like 20 more mins left on it.Headed home and took a nap at 1600hrs. Woke up at 1800hrs, and bidded farewell to her friend in the airport at 2000hrs. This gal really got no sense of time, which she's famous for. Gonna be late for her flight and she still wanna fag. Wait till she misses her flight, she can fag all she want in the smoking room while waiting for the next flight!

2230hrs. Damn freaking tiring. Meeting some friends for supper and who knows what time my day will end. Does it ever end?
1 week, 7 days, 168 hours. And I only slept less than 25 hours, which I should be sleeping 56 hours. I owe my body and soul 31 hours of sleep. Would it be possible to sleep 31 hours in a row? I doubt so anyway. Tomorrow will be a long day for me again. Damn! 24 hours a day is seriously not enough!!

No comments: