Thursday, October 06, 2005

Woooo Hoooo!!

Went out with the bros last night and just got back now *looks at the clock*, 5am!! I'm still wide awake for staying up since 10.30am.. If YK hadn't called me that he's waiting for me at the workshop, I would have slept through the day.. Went out the night before and was only home at 4am.. Slept till 10.30am and whole day till now then home again.

Finally got the exhaust installed, fixed up the weather guard/visor, eyelids and spoiler. Spend the day getting all these done
Wooooo Hooooo!! Now my baby looks much nicer and sounds more bassy!! I LIKE! The sound of the exhuast is damnnnn loud! It's bassy and when reved, gosh..... I LOVE IT!! It goes, 'pot pot pot pot pot pot' when stationary and 'porrrrrrrr porrrrrrrr porrrrrrrr' when I step on the accelerator! The sound is music to my ears!!

These few weeks really busy with my baby since I got her back.. Follow by "outings" with the rest of the gang.
The eyelids made my baby looked a bit fiercer and the spoiler which is just a thin lip goes on well. The weather guard/visor made my baby looks more muscular as well!

Geesh... So many things done since the 1st of October and I've already spent a super big hole.. So many projects, so little money... I NEED SPONSORS!! WHO WANNA SPONSOR ME?? I NEED A SUGAR MUMMY!! Hahahahaha.... :P

When I get back some sleep and rest which I owe my body, I will take photos of my baby! Now it time to sleep.. *looks at the time again*... Don't think need to sleep liao... Going towork soon anyway! Another long day ahead.. :(

(Anyone know of any sugar mummy, please inform me!)

No comments: