Monday, October 03, 2005

Seafood, PG and lamb chop!!

Went to Perling with my ATR gang for seafood and then to PG for drag race and finally lamb chop at our usual car wash place.

Chief was late cos he went to pick up a babe. Happen that this babe is someone I know! This shows how small Singapore is! Actually I saw her during one of our meet ups when she came to pick chief in her BMW. But couldn't really confirm cos it's been years I'd seen her. Gosh.. She's still a stunner after all these years. :P

Seafood was cheap as usual, and delicious of cos! RM270 for the 9 of us with 8 dishes! The frog leg with essence, XO prawns and black pepper crab are simply marvelicious! Forgotten to take photos of the food cos am too engrossed in the food! :P

After supper, we headed to PG to check out the drag race. Dennis went on track while the rest didn't wanna participate in the race. Met up with Thomas, Eric and Chzin inisde and the four of them competed with each other. While other cars are of different catogeries, they had fun among themselves, and I got to sit in Dennis car, which I reckon my weight slowed down his car. Hahahaha.. :P

This is one night where we see all different colours of ATR in an outing! Alex is the only blue ATR and he don't usually join us on our outings. Tonight is different cos he's out to try out the speed cut he wired up on his ATR. He managed to hit 185km/h which his speedo is at 175km/h. Somehow it's convincing cos while my speedo can go beyond the 180km/h mark and still picking up speed. I think he needs to do another test again.

A pity only got my hp, and the night mode is not so good. But still worth the try. We had white, blue, red, silver, gold and black, all 6 colours!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

After PG, it's to the car wash and lamb chop for supper! Mr Foo actually joined us at 2.30am!! Everyone was surprise when I told them that Mr Foo called me and will be joining us for lamb chop! Partly cos his wife is outstation, so he's "free" for these few nights. Left Malaysia at about 4am after the usual petrol stop. Eventually reached home at 5am. Dead tired and knocked out within 15 mins.

Woke up at 12noon cos my niece came over. She always surprises me with her thoughts and talks! She's really cute I must say! I love it when she greeted me, "Big JIu JIu!" loudly! Now I'm waiting for my nephew to start talking, so I can hear the both of them greet me! Next week is my nephew's 1st birthday! Gosh.. Time flies.. And now have to think of a present for him.

No comments: