Saturday, October 22, 2005

YES! I GOT MY CARBON FIBER BONNET!

Was out in the morning doing my wheel alignment, and follow by doing some stickers at Queensway. Was suppose to meet 1 of the devils for lunch but received a call from 2 other devils who are in JB. And they brought me good news! They'd found a CF bonnet and knowing my bonnet is dented and let me have it first. Am so excited about it, went straight away after the stickers are done.

Yet, all excitements are washed away by another summon in JB! KNN! These fucking TPs in JB so on meh! NBZ... Got a fine for parking at double yellow line, and just because I went to change some ringgit, which took less than bloody 2 mintues! What the fuck... My previous trip I just got a summon for using the mobile phone, and this time I had the ear piece on, thinking I should be ok. Since I usually park my car there to change money, it shouldn't be a prob since it take less than 2 minute! But who knows! KNN... Talk about efficiency in Msia, this is the best! Malaysia Boleh!

Whatever, met up with the 2 devils and went straight to see the CF bonnet! DAMN! It's a beauty! Though there are some tiny flaws, nothing is perfect! Got it fixed up immediately and left the dented one for them to repair. It's been a long day for me when it's 1600hrs after everything is more or less done. Left our cars for our ritual car wash, and went to the Spa since we all had a long day and truly deserve this, moreover it's much cheaper than S'pore. Left the Spa at 2030hrs, and it's dinner time. 2330hrs is home sweet home.

Gosh.. It's been a long day after finally reaching S'pore at 0015hrs. BUT, the day has not ended! Got a call to fetch someone from the airport. Turned down a supper appointment, cos I know this trip to the airport is gonna be worth it! And worth it was!! WoooooHooooo...

(To be continued...)

Here's a pic of the CF bonnet and sticker I did. Some say it's fierce, some say it's beng. Wait till my next blog and it will neutralize the beng-ness to another level of ride in my car!! Muahahahaha... ;)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

List of items added on!
1. WORK emotion CR rims with Dunlop ES Sport tires
2. Eyebrows
3. Spoiler (Winglet)
4. Tien springs
5. Hurricane open pod filter
6. Bonnet damper
7. Apexi N1 exhaust
8. Carbon fiber exhaust guard
9. Samco hoses
10. Stainless steel intercooler
11. De-cat
12. Visors
13. RalliArt Titanium pedals
14. Evo 8 MR Cam shafts
15. Marine clamps for samco hoses
16. Steel braided brake lines
17. Wheel alignment
18. ATRacing stickers
19. Carbon fiber bonnet

List of items gonna be added on!
1. Brembo brakes. 4pots front, 2pots back - Waiting for sponsors! $3,000 will be good! :P
4. Diffuser - Fabricating
5. Heat shield and air intake box - Fabricating
6. Strut bars - Waiting for shipment. Need sponsors too! $2,000 will be good! :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Visit Alternative Mesothelioma Treatment - http://www.uftl.edu/html/UnderGrad/old/Alternative-Mesothelioma-Treatment.html