Saturday, October 01, 2005

WORK Emotion CR

Went out early morning to C&C with my baby, with some alignments problem with the console. End up monday still have to go back to them. Left C&C at 0930am and it's still early for the powershop opening hours. Went around searching for rims instead. Headed down to Kaki Bukit since Paya Ubi's rims shop yet to be open. Checked out SouthEast Tyres, but couldn't find the designs I like, and the ones that I want (Prodrive) would take about 1 month to come in.

So went to Ray's, and end up with one hole in my bank account! He happen to have a set of white WORK Emotion CR rims which he wanna clear, so accepted his offer and some Dunlop tire, that came off new from a Lexus. Came home excited about it and fix on the stickers. Kakakakaka.. I like my rims alot.. But I don't like the numbers on my bank account.. Anyone wanna subsidise my rims?

Yet to take any pics, cos am very tired sitting under the hot sun putting up the stickers. Spent about an hour doing it. Had quite a good tan as well.. Hahahaha... Anyway, here are the pics to the rims I got of the internet. Will take some photos of it on my car when I got more energy. Have to rest for a while before heading to Kulai and PG with the rest of the gang later in the evening.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wah...

Chio rim sia... Wu Lui Lang...

Hope to see more pictures of ur car with more stickers...