Sunday, December 04, 2005

Absolut Vodka Apeach

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yupe! The new flavour is out! YH is so going crazy over this new flavour. He collects Vodka, thus the reaction when I mms him this pic. Hahahaha...

I forgot to tell Devil T to help me get a bottle since he's back today. But I guess he's too tired after the long flight, so didn't wanna bother. Anyway will have another friend flying again.

Or does anyone wanna sip of Doraemon milk? Hehehe... :P
Saw this at Cold Storage. I do like doraemon, but not to the extend of buying these milk to drink. Hahaha.. :P
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Devil J told me he saw the Flying Doraemon! Am going down to check it out! The other store that I saw the last time ran out of stock. Left them my contacts but till now, no news at all!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: