Monday, December 19, 2005

FMIC

Yeah!! Got my FMIC installed. But then, it's not attached to my turbo and I'm still using my TMIC. It's just installed to block the empty slot between the bodykit. Had it sprayed, 'BLITZ'. Now it looks much better with the FMIC. Hehehe... :P

Without FMIC
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

With FMIC
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Spent the whole of my Monday off at IP just to fix up the FMIC. My mechanic actually made a blunder and accidentally drilled a hole into the condensor. Causing the aircon gas to leak, having to weld it back. Made 2 trips to the factory cos the 1st time wasn't done properly. This hole alone took up almost 4 hours to get it fixed and 2 trips to the factory. Anyway, the FMIC is not perfectly installed. There are still some areas for improvements. Moreover the bodykit can't be fixed back properly, and I still need to go back and get the funnel done up properly too. Add on a bigger fuel pump and a Tomei CBV, both bought from Bro PW.

I finally found my front brakes! Was suppose to take the set of Brembo 4 pots front and 2 pots rear from Devil T, but his deal with the AP brakes can't be agreed upon till now. My mechanic is selling me his set of Wilwood 6 pots front which is from his S15. Sold to me at a very good price, even Devil T said it's a catch! So I'm going for this set of Wilwood 6 pots front and wait for the rear brakes to "appear" soon enough. ;)

Wilwood Billet Superlite 6 Piston SL6 Calipers
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: