Friday, December 02, 2005

Bravery award

This is a certificate my niece got from the hopistal. Bravery Award. She's able to discharge today and is home at our place. Guess she'll be here for some time and mum will be able to take care of her. She's still as chirpy, cheeky as ever and seems like nothing has happened to her. Children are really innocent. If for any adult, I reckon they'll be so moody over the wound and be resting. Yet she's like usual, lively, playful and cheeky. Here's how my conversation with her. She's really so loveable!
Should have record her expressions and tone! Just words along can't describe how cheeky she is! ;) Good to see her in a bettter condition.

Me:"Hello gabbyyyy...! How are you today?"
Gabby:"I'm fine! Good!"
Me:"That's good! Are you feeling better?"
G:"Yes! Doctor say I very brave!"
Me:"So are you a brave girl?"
G:"Yah! Doctor say I'm a very brave girl."
Me:"Wow! You even got an award! A Bravey award!"
G:"Told you I'm a brave girl ya." *smirk smile*
Me:"Wow... Gabby is really brave!"
G:"Yupe!"
Me:"So will you be staying over tonight?"
G:"Yupe!"
G:"You like me to stay over?" *smiles*
Me:"Of cos I would like you to stay over!"
G:"Is it? Why?"
Me:"Cos Gabby is fun and cute."

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: