Sunday, December 18, 2005

Weekends is here again!!

What I like about weekend is, dim sum! Yeaaahhhh! It's been some time I had dim sum. Been busy for the past few weekends and even the staff at the restaurant wonder why it's been some time they saw me. So as usual, ordered the same stuff, but this time there's a change in menu and they took away my favourite!! Fried Scallops with Fish Roe!! Grrrrrr....

Fried Scallops with Fish Roe
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Anyway, tried a few of their new dim sum, not bad. But I still like to have my usual Har Kao, Siew Mai and Chicken Feet.

I like these Chicken Feet as well!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And here are the spread of dim sum we had! Drool.........
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I packed the Sliced Peking duck fried with black pepper, onions and macademia nuts cos we were quite full and our appetite wasn't that good. So I packed it and intend to bring it to work and share with my staff. But the forgetful me, left home without it. So, I had noodles for dinner instead, at Chen Fu Ji.

Hand pulled noodles with seafood soup. Looks good eh. Not bad to be honest. ;)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Also had the Onion Cakes with Shallots. Yummy!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And guess what I had for supper? Sliced Peking duck fried with black pepper, onions and macademia nuts! Hahahaha... :P
Been thinking of it all evening and blaming on my forgetfulness. Had the craving for it and heat it up in the microwave oven and enjoyed it while watching tv. Muahahahaha.. :P

No comments: