Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Suki Sushi (Sakura)

Spent the afternoon after work at IP to get some stuff fixed up on my car. They were kind of busy with other cars in the workshop, so just hang around and get myself busy with other little things which I can do myself. Come dinner time, on my way home, Devil A called up and asked me where am I, asked me if I wanna join them for sushi at Far East. Apparently they made a mistake on the location and end up it's at Marine Parade's Suki Sushi, which is also Sakura. To think that the night before I was at the K-Box next door Suki Sushi, celebrating a friend's birthday. Well, the spread now are much better than the last time I visited this place. It's worth the price of $28 for a person and it's buffet style! We had a bottle of white wine to go with the sashimi and oyster too. Yummy!! I shall let the pictures do the talking!

Sashimi Banzai! We had plenty of sashimi and this is just 1 plate of the 5 we ate!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We had about 30 oysters and Devil A alone ate 15!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Bottle of white wine to go with the sashimi and oysters
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Devil AG and J ate wasabi like no one's business! If I were to take eat this, I will sure faint on the spot!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: