Wednesday, December 14, 2005

So vain leh...

It's time for my hair cut and as usual, I will trim my eyebrows and have a facial. ;)

Devil D and cheif called while I was in the middle of my facial. Can only use the speaker and can't even see who called. They were surprise that I'm doing facial. Duh....

Devil A called as well when he heard from Devil D that I'm having facial. He called me while I was alseep and when I called back, got tease by him! "People now very vain leh... Do facial wan leh..."

Dolt! Call me just to tease me! It's my monthly luxury ok! This time round, use another different kind of method. The last one I had was an aromatic facial. This time is beautiness facial, which makes the face glow abit and look more lively. It's so comfortable and relaxing. When the lady squeezed my pimples and black heads for me, I'd already fell asleep. Woke up rejuvenated and felt better after a short nap. Guess what, the people in the salon thought I'm only 24 and 26, when in actual I'm 29! Hehehehe... :P

Went to Oakley to pick up a repair for my mechanic, head down to meet K cos YH borrowed me his PSP and I don't like to play the games he had (anyway only 2 games). Whereas the last time I played K's PSP, she has Need For Speed Underground, and I like this game. I had it for my PS2, but dunno where the disc went to. Anyway, bought the NSFG from K @35.00.Went over to MW to pass them some stuff and head to IP. Meeting Devil T at IP cos he wanna meet the tuner to discuss some stuff about his car. And also to collect my FMIC from him which he helped me to bring it over from GTR. Yes! I bought a FMIC! Hehehe... :P

It's an Evo8MR Front Mount Intercooler! Got it at a very good price from chief. Though I got no use of the FMIC, for now, can keep it for future use. Cos a FMIC will work better with a bigger turbo. And if it's to be use with our present turbo, a TD04, it will lag alot cos of the longer pipings. Whereas with a bigger turbo, TD05 and higher, it will compensate the lag.

Went for dinner, and then to MB. It was Devil D's birthday on the 13th and Devil J's birthday on the 14th. Co call had a mini celebration and we played this game where we pass the cake (ice-cream cake) around and with a cherry on top of the cake. Who ever scoop a spoonful of cake must not let the cherry fall. Who ever make it fall, will be forfeited. End up I'm the unlucky one. So had to stand on the chair and sing '3 Little Tigers'. Hahahaha... :P

Left MB and reach home around 0230hrs.

No comments: