Saturday, December 03, 2005

Thank God it's Friday

Yupe, the weekend is near! Finally Friday has come! Called her last night and she's asleep. Good that she's sleeping, after days of been awake at night and not sleeping well. Anyway, called her earlier, just in case she calls in the middle of the night while I'm asleep. Hahaha.. :P

Plenty of errands to run on a Friday. Which makes the reason why my petrol was used up in just 2 days, clocking at about 350km. While on the way to MW to collect some stuff, bump into ATR bro P and finally got to see his newly fabricated bonnet, which took him about 1 month to complete. And he has done up the front lip, dismantaling the fog lamps and fixing up some round scoops. And I so so so like what he has done to the front lip! Now I'm contemplating should I change to DAMD bodykit or do what he has done. Which would you choose?

ATR bro P's new bonnet and front lip
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

DAMD bodykit
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

While boggling between which to go for, I spent like 15mins looking at his car can the more I look at it, the more I like it. Can't stay long since we're parked at a waiting area. Went to Oakley to get some repairs done, head on down to GWC to pass some catalogues to them for distribution. Send RM and SM home since I'm on the way. Went to have nasi lemak at katong and spent like 1 hour on the phone negotiating the price to sell my present bodykit. Since I won't be needing them after I change to DAMD, decided to sell it and use the money to pay for DAMD. Would have cash left and would need them to soup up the filter hose and round scoop which would be like what ATR bro J did to his car.

ATR bro J's DAMD bodykit and blue scoops
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

To channel air into filter
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Finally managed to close the deal with selling the front and rear lip, grille and a spare turbo bonnet which is in JB. This buyer owns a NA Airtrek and he wants to modify it to look like a Turbo. It's a damn good deal he got from me I say! Now I've sold the bodykit, would have to dismantle them the next day at his workshop. And come Monday, I will be heading up to JB and fix on the DAMD bodykit. No need to contemplate on doing what ATR bro P did to his car. I will DAMD it! ;)

Had coffee and supper, came home at 0200hrs and I can't get to sleep. Damdit! I mean, damnit! I've been out whole afternoon and I can't get to sleep! Sure to have heavy eyelids at work if I can't get to sleep! So as usual, forced myself to sleep at 0400hrs. 1 hour of sleep is better than nothing. My bio clock has definately gone hay-wired!

No comments: