Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Tuesday blues

Monday may be the 1st day of work for most people. But for me, it's Tuesday, since Monday is my off day. Couldn't get to sleep the night before and stay awake whole night, reading forums, surfing, watching TV, and msn-ing, and I thought I would be the only 1 awake at the wee hours. Surprisingly there is still 1 friend that I chatted till the wee hours of the morning before I head to work.

Felt like a zombie at work, downed a cuppa and we were busy in the morning. Thought I could take a nap when my staff comes to work, but only till 0930hrs then we're free. Took a short nap and back to work at 1015hrs, least better than nothing. From 1030hrs onwards, my mobile kept ringing and also I was practically on the phone for almost 3 hours, on off.

Went to IP and collect my new CF bonnet to be delivered to the workshop that's repairing my car. Not till 1700hrs then we're able to loan the van from CS. My mechanic, his friend and I went together to deliver the CF bonnet over, and we went skiv abit and went to cartronics to look for Kumiko and check out what are the latest car parts she has brought in from Japan. Safely reach back to IP at 1815hrs! My mechanic actually played drift with the van, and I'm gald to be back alive! Firs titme I sat in a van and have someone drove so "violently". Will take a pic of the van next time and post it up.

Had dinner with my mechanic and his friend at this seafood restaurant called "Seafood Paradise" at Defu Ave 1. Fabulicious!! Yum Yum!! Highly recommended!! My mobile out of battery, if not I would have taken picutres of the dishes! Reach home at 2130hrs, do some stuff and finally forced myself to sleep at 0245hrs. And sleep wasn't enough.. Now stoning..

No comments: