Thursday, December 22, 2005

Amazing "Race" @ PWP

Thinking back, I don't remember shopping at Parkway Parade for a long period of time, walking up and down, round and round the mall. But yesterday was really a "memorable" day! 5 hours of shopping and 30mins of dinner! Walked till my feet hurts and back aches. It's been a long time I felt so tired from shopping. Even window shopping ain't so tiring. We'd practically covered 3/4 of PWP, and walked around every floor at least twice. Having said that, it was quite fun when it's Xmas shopping. She done quite a bit of purchasing and I myself bought quite a few items as well.

It begins with a Bluetooth headset. The clip on my original earpiece broke off and it's quite inconvenient with the wire coiling around in the car and it tangles up easily, which is quite a nuisance. Was reading STUFF magazine while doing some business in the toilet, came upon the Jabra Bluetooth headset. Went to check it out at the electronic store just opposite my store, and made purchase within 10mins. It's something which I should be using for some time and to get rid of those irritating wires.

Jabra BT500
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Picked her up at around 1430hrs after I'm done with me work errands and we head to PWP for her Xmas shopping. Was suppose to go to the workshop to re-do the FMIC and tidy up some stuff on my car, but she was complaining I spent too much time in the workshop doing my car. And it's been some time we met up, Thus I "sacrifice" my time to accompany her to do some shopping. Guess she needs 2nd opinions on the stuff she had in mind to buy for Xmas.

Since we're already @ PWP, grab lunch at MOS burger, and also to buy the 3rd and last bear of the collection, to complete my set. Had the usual seafood rice burger, ice milk tea and fries.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Went over to Eyesite and chat with them for a while and while she's the one keen on getting new frames, I end up being the one buying a new frame. She's just too picky and couldn't decide on a nice frame. Moreover there will be more colours coming in next week. Women! Once they're spoilt for choices, they become picky. When they picked the wrong ones, they whine and nag! When they lose it, they regret that they didn't appreciate it enough! Hahahaha... :P

Here's what I got. Funky right! Hehehe... :P
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Next, we head on to Isetan. Walked around and found something which I had spend so much time in search of it till I even travel up to KL to search! It's a Braun Baffel Key pouch! I've been using one for years and it's very handy. Even got a few as presents. I've been to boutiques asking them for this key pouch and even went to the ones in Kl to ask around. And of all places, it's their counter at Isetan that has it! They had 4 left, she took one as a Xmas gift, and I took two for my own. Stock them up since I finally found it! She end up paying it, as my Xmas present, and in return, I've to get her the wallet she's been wanting to have! Expensive gift exchange. Hehehe... :P

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

In fact I found a gift for her, not suppose to be for Xmas, but I took the liberty to regard it as a Xmas present. Afterall, it took me some time to search box by box by box and finally found the correct box, in half and hour! It's a 365 bear, with a birthday on it. Managed to find hers, but not mine and other dates which I had in mine. Anyway, here's how it looks like. ;)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Got myself a USB car charger to charge my BT headset, and a box to keep my fags. Very china, very patriotic! Hahaha.. :P

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And OSIM is having a road show, this is their new equipment. I wonder what it's suppose to improve. It's like you're riding a horse. Wonder how many horsepower is there. Or maybe it's just a huge sex toy that the boss always wanna build! Muahahahaha... :P

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

By now, we're drained of energy, feeling hungry and tired. Had dinner at Crystal Jade, also to rest for awhile before we battle PWP again! We've eaten at CJ before and quite like the set dinner for 2. Comes with 2 soups, bbq combination which comes with chicken and char siew, bass fried with black beans and a specialty dish, which we chose diced chicken with cashew nuts fried in dried chilli. Drool........ :P

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

After dinner, went to buy for chocolates at Cocoa Tree, got them wrapped and it's end of our Xmas shopping! She called, and talked while I'm shopping. Couldn't really concentrate on talking to her cos was busy walking around the mall. Teased her when she compared me with her friend she knew for 8 years against me whom she knew for like 8 weeks. And when I talked to the counter girl while she's on the phone, she got jealous over the counter girl whom I knew only for 8 mins! Hahahaha... :P Told her I would call her back in 2 hours time so that I wouldn't be distracted and not being able to talk to her in the proper manner. But, when I got home, all tired out and slept through till midnight. Called her and she's alseep already! Hehehe... :P

I will never shop at PWP like how I shop yesterday! I'd been to PWP so often, but never covered so many parts of the mall! What a race, when we're rushing to get what we want and going back to stores again and again to pick up our purchase, and check if the stock has arrived, or if they have stock. We went back to Bodyshop like 4-5 times just to check if their replenishment of the day has what we wanted. They've so many cartons of stock that we decided to wait till the next day have them call me and let me know again.

No comments: