Wednesday, December 14, 2005

'Jonathan's ATR Modifications Fund'

List of items added on!
1. WORK emotion CR rims with Dunlop ES Sport tires
2. CF eyebrows (Changed from PU eyebrows)
3. Spoiler (Winglet)
4. Tien springs
5. Hurricane open pod filter
6. Apexi N1 exhaust
7. Carbon fiber exhaust guard (For Ralli Art)
8. Samco hoses
9. Stainless steel intercooler
10. De-cat
11. Window visors
12. Ralli Art Titanium pedals
13. Evo 8 MR Cam shafts
14. Marine clamps for samco hoses
15. Steel braided brake lines
16. Wheel alignment
17. Heat shie1d
18. Carbon fiber bonnet
19. DAMD bodykit
20. FMIC (Front Mount InterCooler)
21. Air box
22. Carbon Fibre Funnel and hose
23. R Ralli Art fuel cover
24. Blitz radiator cover
25. Down pipe
26. Centre pipe
27. Walbro fuel pump
28. Tomei CBV
29.
30.

List of items gonna be added on!
1. Brembo brakes. 4pots front, 2pots back - Waiting for sponsors! SGD3000 is enough! :P
2. Carbon Fibre parts for aerodynamic.
3. Strut bars - Coming Jan 2006! Looking for sponsors! SGD3000 is enough ! :P
4. TD05 turbo
5. MOMO steering wheel
6. GoodYear Eagle F1 tires
7.
8.
9.
10.

Now that the Strut bars are settled, just waiting for it to arrive. The most important item to install will be the brakes!! Brembo brakes!! Am waiting for Devil T to buy his AP brakes 6 pot front and 4 pots rear, then I can buy over his present Brembo 4 pots front and 2 pots rear, with his DBA rotor!

Been around looking for steering wheel but yet to find a design I like. Am definately going for one which has CF cover on it. To match my future Carbon Fibre parts on the car. Now already got CF bonnet and eye brow. Waiting to get the console done since I got the spares from C&C. Am still going through some designs to have Y2K do it for me in Carbon Fibre.

Sold away my bonnet damper cos the CF bonnet is light and when closing, the bonnet is bending already. So to prevent too much bending, in case it cracks, I sold them. Sold the original Ralli Art body kit and replaced it with Damd body kit. Likewise for the eyebrows and switch to CF eyebrows! More CF stuff to be add onto my car! WoooooHoooooo!

Please donate to 'Jonathan's ATR Modifications Fund'! I will stick your name on my car as long as you sponsor more than SGD1000. Hehehe... :P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I win the lottery I will donate to the ATR fund! Then I'll ship my car over and we'll see how fast you leave me in the dust! LOL

Anonymous said...

Yes! Please do strike the lottery! I would like to strike the lottery too! Let's strike together! Hehehe... :P

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.