Sunday, December 18, 2005

My Christmas list

Was talking about Christmas list last niight and we came upon chocolates. Suddenly this evening something sparked my craving for chocolate. Went to 7-11 and bought these chocolate.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The Meiji dark chocolate is nice, but nothing beat Royce chocolate. And I'd always like dark chocolate. The best I had before are from Royce! I'd bought Godiva chocolates before, but then as a gift. Never tried them though I'd heard that it is the premium among chocolates.

Royce dark chocolate!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And yes! Chickadees is back! It was one of my favourite snacks when I was a child. And suddenly it went off the rack, only recently that I went for a car wash, saw it selling 2 pack for $2. And yes, I bought 2 packs! Hehehehe... :P
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Now back to my Christmas list. And you're most welcome to contribute to my Christmas list. Greatly appreciated. :P
1. AP brakes. 6 pots front, 4 pots rear.
2. Carbon Fibre parts for aerodynamic.
3. Strut bars - Coming Jan 2006! Looking for sponsors! SGD3000 is enough ! :P
4. TD05 turbo
5. MOMO steering wheel
6. GoodYear Eagle F1 tires

But of cos, these are what I want. Most important is what I need.

1. Strike a windfall!!
2. Strike a windfall!!
3. Strike a windfall!!
4. Strike a windfall!!
5. Strike a windfall!!

Hahahahaha... :P

By the way, don't you find this Santa abit weird? Looks more like a traffic police to me! Hahahaha... :P
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: