Thursday, December 15, 2005

My preciousssss.... N90

Been a week since I got my wonderful N90! Those pics that you see on my blog after the 5th of Dec are taken with my N90. Yupe, it's a bit huge for most users, but for me, it's just right. Big man, big hands, big phone! First time using a "clam shell" phone, and I quite like it. Maybe cos of my big face, looks more proportionate on me when I'm using it. Hehehe.. :P

No complains on the N90, yet. Plenty of features to meddle with, but I didn't really put in any effort to check them out. The 2MP and Carl Zeiss optics lens sure makes the picture clearer. The flash function is really tricky. Artificial lights like this will distort the image. However, the many functions on this phone is a bit too much for my liking. Too many cooks, spoil the soup.

As much as I like it simple and user-friendly, besides the 2MP and lens that sold me, I hardly use the camera functions that's in the phone. I like to take pictures of things and people that at the moment in time spur me or amuses me to capture that special moment. By the time setting were done, focusing is in, that special moment would have been gone. I like it to be ready as it is. Open, snap, image captured, done!

Cost me quite a bit after trading in my previous phone. Come to think of it, the money I spent on this N90 is enough to get me a mobile phone + digital camera. It would have been a decent phone and a better camera in fact. Then again, would I bother to carry so many gadgets with me? Won't it be great if we can have an all in one gadget... Phone+camera+mp3+shaver+mirror+nail clipper+tissue holder+ + + + + +. Hahahaha... :P

Maybe Swiss Army can come up with an all-in-one mobile phone. :P

Anyway, everything and everyone have they shortcomings. It's not how we change them. It's how we accept them. It's our choice and chance, our decision. Nothing is perfect. ;)

My precioussss.... N90
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
(The one I got is black)

No comments: