Thursday, December 01, 2005

Unofficial drag race at Tuas

After getting Devil T's car delivered to Cartronic, Devil D was there to pick me up to go back to BB and collect my car. Mechanic D had just did some adjustments to ATR bro V's car, tuning the boost to 1.5bar. V has went overseas and left his car at Mech D's garage, leaving it to D's to do some tuning. While our stock boost is 1.2bar, that bit of adjustment using a boost controller does help in increasing the power of the car. The launch of the V's car isn't that quick but when it hit 2nd gear, it will sprint out with force! Mechanic D wanna try out and see how it will be as compared to our stock boost. So we head off to Tuas and did some drag race.

It was V's car against mine. 3 rounds, 1 in auto drive and 2 in manual. All 3 I lost. My launch was fast and pick up was good. But V's car came from behind, overtook me by a car's length by the time we reached the 20th lamp-post. Devil D's wanna try with my car and we did only 2 tries. Both I won him, by a car's length. Only that the 1st, he was blocked by a biker.

That 5 tries and up and down the road used up almost 1/5 of the petrol. Am hitting the E mark and that was when I received call from mum and head doen to KK.

She called while I was on the way to Tuas, so didn't chat with her. Only called her back from the hospital, but I wasn't in the mood to chat. She thinks I'm having a mood swing. However, having said that, she knows I'm tired and cos of my niece's condition, I'm not in the mood to talk much and listen to her daily events. Told her I would call her back, but was too tired and forgotten about it. KO after reaching home from supper with her since she's near by and ended work.

Another issue now is, my mechanic from IP, who is a friend of my brother, called me last night. Telling me he got into some trouble with some people from Venom Speed. Since he knew my friend is from VS, he called me, want me to help him go tell my friend that he didn't intend to play with them on the road. Apparently what I was told by him was the VS's people pushed him from behind, so he blowed his exhaust and drove off, upon exiting the higway, he slowed down and when they caught up and drove next to him, they cursed at him, and he told them he didn't intend to play with them. Anyway, talked to my friend to have them cool it off and call it quits since it's a misunderstanding. But seems like they're not willing to do so and wanna talk it out. My friend and I are caught in between and our main motive is to end this peacefully. But then being VS, as their reputation is kindof bad and involving gangsterism, their attitude and temper is really bad and it's diffcult to talk to them on the phone. I suggest we all meet up and talk. They can come down to IP if they want, then we'll all talk it over.

Well, will have to call him again to clarify on what really happened, since they are telling a different story. Then meet up and talk face to face to resolve this matter peacefully. It's gonna be quite a hot issue, and the people from VS are out to find some trouble with him. Let's hope all these can be resolved with my friend's help since he's part of the group.

Some people just can't take it when others have a more powerfull car to theirs... And they take it as an insult when they are blown by the exhaust... What is in their brains?!

No comments: