Monday, December 26, 2005

No more liquor!

Geesh.. I slept so much on xmas. Came home from the party at about 0500hrs, woke up at 1230hrs, had lunch and slept till 1800hrs, prepared myself for work. Am so tired and my rashes start to develop. The itch wasn't that bad till now, beginning to feel the itch getting into me. There were red spots on my chest, stomach and back. I look like a lobster! Hahahaha... :P
No more liquor for me! Just 2 mug and I'm in this state! Hehehehe... :P

Had sashimi for dinner, then back to work. Reckon I slept too much and so awake. After work went to meet the Devils at MB, had supper there and Devil L gave me a lift home. KO at 0430hrs and when Devil J called this afternoon, I was still asleep. They went for lunch and wanna ask me along. Woke up at 1330hrs. Bro A, L, and N asked me out for coffee near my place. Went home to nap for a while before leaving for my staff's wedding dinner.

Dinner wasn't that fantastic but not much to ask for since it's not a 4 or 5 star hotel. It's a restaurant at Lion City hotel. Reach home from dinner @ 2300hrs, took a bath and scratch my rashes abit, now going to sleep, for work tomorrow. Need to go down to the workshop and go through some issues about my car with the workshop. Time for bed. ZzzZzzzzZzzz...

My sashimi dinner!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here's a rather funny pics I took. "Missing Baby" Hehehe... :P
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Free foot massage!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

World strongest mop!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: