Sunday, November 27, 2005

1208

Mum called me, asking me if I'd bought 1208 for lottery. I sense I would be in luck, cos my right eyes was twitching when I left home for the birthday party. And I thought to myself, "hmm... Maybe I will strike 4D today...." And hey I did! Kakakaka.. ;)

The 1st thing I aked her was, which position did it appear! 1st? 2nd? 3rd? I'm more keen on the top 3 prizes since the stakes are higher. Who wouldn't be, right! Hehehehe.. :P

Well, it's just consolation prize, and yes, consolation indeed. Better than nothing. ;) I'm still waiting for my car number to strike! If it strikes the 1st prize, I bet I'll get a heart attack! Hahahaha... :P

Anyway, we went to one of the KE7 gang's house for mahjong after the party. I didn't stayed long after meeting one of the ATR gang to collect the down pipe which I've bought from him. Headed off to airport cos one of the Devil is going to UK for a week's training for his new job. His flight is at 2345hrs and he'd checked in at 2100hrs cos another Devil is working at 2100hrs, so gave him a ride to the airport. And there the 3 of us sitting at the cafe inside the transit and chit chatted till 2315hrs before boarding the plane.

After sending him off, the other devil had to go to work and I went down to MB and meet up with the other devils for coffee. As usual, all the talks about cars, and stuff. Left at 0100hrs and back home to catch up with lost time for my sleep.

She called around 1100hrs plus and I am awake already. Talk to her for almost 2 hours till I met up with my aunt and her family for lunch at Serangoon Gardens. At this chinese restaurant that is popular for their Hainanese chicken. Didn't take any pictures cos the food is too delicious and I forgotten about it! Muahahaha.. :P

Well, she's so affected by what happened lately and I guess it hit her quite bad that she's in tears for a period of time. I reckon a person's threshold of receiving all these unhappiness is different and one will just break down when it hit them. Moreover she's alone there in Darwin, I'm not surprise to see her having wild thoughts and thinking too much into what happened. Life's such that there will be ups and downs. Learn from the mistakes and obstacles, stand up and be strong again. What happened has happen. No point dwelling in the past and always be in fear and guilt, be in denial and avoiding the issues. Memories will always be memories and it will always be at the back of our mind. We'll just have to draw a line between all these issues and live one. There is only so much a person can do for another and overdoing it will just be giving in to much. When one gets complacent, will she or he appreciate what was done to them? Does the other party really know what's the main motive of all these actions done for them? Will they really understand? Or are they just too complacent, till they lose it?

Anyway, I'd done what I can do to so call "enlighten" her, and I'm in no position to tell her what she really need to do since I'm not in her shoes to understand how she feel. All I can do is to tell her to follow her heart. Do what she think is right, it's all in her discreet. She's still asking me if I am going over to accompany her. But then, she might be coming back in December. Maybe she can come accompany me instead! Hahahaha.. It's all in the plans, no confirmation yet. We'll see.. We'll see..

No comments: