Thursday, November 24, 2005

Whining (Part 1)

My room is in such a mess! Textbooks lying around on the floor, bills all over my table, magazines stacked all over the place. And now the flush in my toilet is not working! Some part of the pipe is leaking and water is not storing in the bowl inorder for the flush to work. Had to use a pail to do the flushing. Back to the old days eh! Even the drainage is stuck! Water is not flowing down fast enough and it will sort of flood when I finish my bath! Stupid room is giving my so many problems, especially the toilet! Must shaft a pipe in, pump water at full blast and make that sucker drain properly! When? I don't know... Can't be really bother for now... Wait till I've more time and buy the necessary equipments! Enough of whining....

No comments: