Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Devils outing (Episode 3)

Went to the bank, as usual on my Monday off, and since I had the down pipe in my car which I bought from another ATR bro, went to IP and install the down pipe before heading to JB to meet them. Before going to IP, went to change the wheel nuts to WORKS racing nuts, to match the colour of the valve and stickers I had on my rims, so that it's all of the same brand. And a also cos it sticks out abit more to make loosening and tightening the nuts easier, cos the offset is wide and the holes for the nuts are deep in. Cost: SGD150. :P

Set of blue.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Anyway, had lunch at IP, chit-chat with the mechanics for a while, and bought them drinks, since they helped me out in fixing the downpipe. Done is 10 mins! This down pipe is suppose to give more air flow, and I'm still trying to figure out if there's any improvement to the ride. Seems like the pull is much better and the pick up is smoother. Will try out 0-100km/h and see how many seconds it will take. The last time I tried was 8.3secs. Once the DAMD bodykit is up, definately will gonna be better. Cos of the aerodynamic design of the bodykit. The fitting of the bodykit is really good. And the workmanship is comparable to the original. Only that the material used is different.

Went in to JB to check out the body kit that we'll be fixing. And to see how it will fit onto one of the Devil's car. He called me to check if I'll be going in. And thanks for his "morning call", if not I would have over slept and missed out running my errands. I reach there around 1600hrs after taking my own sweet time to do my own stuff, partly because there were some complications to the fitting, so there's no need for me to rush. Because of the FMIC pipings are blocking the holes to fit the fog lamps and another Devil's car need to change timing belt which took them almost a day. Got another Devil to come in cos we need to see how the bracket is like to fit the fog lamps. Supposedly to have a bracket and will need them to fabricate it inorder for the lamps to fit nicely. Now I'm hoping to sell away my bodykit to cover the cost of this new bodykit. And hope this fella will buy the whole set at SGD1500 and I would have some left to cover the expense of other stuff I'm gonna get.

Here's how it looks on a black atr.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And this is the rear bodykit.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

4 Devils
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Well, we had dinner and followed by some "rampage" in town. Got home at 0300hrs and boy was I dead beaten. Had only 2 hours of sleep before waking up for work. And it will be another long day, cos need to drive another Devil's car from one workshop to another to get the ECU fixed, since he's in UK now for training, and the tuner is in town, so he had no choice but have us help him.

*Stretches body* *Yawns.....*

No comments: