Sunday, November 27, 2005

Birthday party at Macdonalds (Part 1)

Reaced home at 0200hrs and kocked out immediately. Got woken up by a call asking me if I'm still coming for the birthday celebration! Gosh, I totally forgotten about it, and even couldn't wake up for weekly dim sum! Shows how tired I was and occupied by so many things and appointments that I totally forgotten about this planned party, at Tanglin Mall's Macdonalds! Yes, I kid you not, Macdonalds! Hahahaha... :P

I was late obviously and still groggy from my sleep. They were in a middle of some games and it has started since 1730hrs. I reached at 1830hrs and the party's about to end. And being half asleep and half awake, I couldn't answer the question posed at me. "How much is the new terriyaki burger?". And I had to do a forfeit, which is to wear a party hat, stuff ballons into the back of my shirt and walk to Delifrance and ask one of the waiteress for her number. Hey, getting numbers is no problem. But to be in a party hat, and ballons stuffed behind my back? Thank god there isin't any waiteress in Delifrance, so end up getting a signature from one of the male staff. Phew... :P

Anyway, here are some pics to the party.

Quiz time.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

All the "children" and children! Hahahaha...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Birthday Girl
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is how crowded it was on a Saturday! And there are more people around the corner.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Was an "exciting" party at Macdonalds. Birthday girl is sporting though she was shocked that we've decided to held her birthday celebration at Macdonalds. Although it was quite embarrasing to held a party with all adults when it's meant for kids, I reckon maybe it did kindof fulfilled my childhood dream. Anyway I asked the staff if this is their 1st time holding a party when it's actually adults attending, they say no, they've done quite a few for office adults. Thank god, and I thought we're the only crazy people around! Hahahaha... :P

There's a foam party for kids going on right outside the mall. I thought I could join in since I'd just came from a Macdonalds party. Hehehehe... :P

Tanglin Mall's Christmas decorations
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Foam party for kids
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

P.S More to add on after receiving the pics from another camera

No comments: