Sunday, November 06, 2005

'The Critine' advertisement shoot

My sister's and her family got some pictures taken for the catalouge of 'The Critine', a new condo coming up at Novena. My bro-in-law works for DTZ and he does this free for their company's project on any condo. This is not their 1st advertisement shoot, but the 1st for the whole family with my nephew who only just celebrated his 1st birthday and now he's a model! Hehehe..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My niece legs seems long! She's tall for her age in fact.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Somehow my sis looks abit "fake" on this pic. Ex-stewardess and now mother of 2.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My niece is a natural in photoshots. She always look good on shoots like this. Must dig out her other photoshots already!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I like this shot. Very warm and loving feeling. Hardly can see my nephew smile like this! So cute right! My sis looks better on this. Bro-in-law and sis are ex-steward and ex-stewardess. Kids come out also this caliber! Hehehehe... :P
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Close up! Cute hor! This cheeky boy is so different from his sis. Unlike his sis, who can be "bribed" by snacks, this small fella got pride when we tease him with snacks. There's once we kind of acted like we wanna give him some snacks and when we really gave it to him, he pushed it away! He rather not eat it then let us tease him with it! This boy got pride hor! Hahahaha...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My bro-in-law's colleague! One fine day must go to his showrooms! Hahahah... :P
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: