Friday, November 11, 2005

'Jonathan's New Mobile Phone Fund'

I am so pissed with my mobile phone!! It's not working as how it should be!! Bloody phone is giving me problems since day one and I had it for less than half a year. On silent mode, the vibrator is not vibrating at all! And I got miss calls just for that. 2 overseas call from her and a few private calls, which I don't know who the hell it was (obviously). Been getting private calls often and at times, the idiot just kept quiet! DOLT! It's been happening since I changed to my present number. Lodged a police report cos of the constant private number prank calls in the middle of the night. Then again, nothing much they can do and want me to monitor the prank calls and if it's occuring again, they will ge the telco to trace out the number. WTF!
Where the hell I find time to keep track?! Fucking keep a note book on the number of times I get a prank call from a private number? Go get the telco to print out a copy of the calls I'm receiving, won't it be better? Police......... *speechless*

Oh my god! I actually held onto this phone for so long after all the problems it had given me! I NEED A NEW MOBILE PHONE!! Any sponsors? I don't mind a Nokia N70 or N90. Even better, a Nokia 8800. Now who wanna donate to 'Jonathan's New Mobile Phone Fund'?

N70
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

N90
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

8800
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: