Thursday, November 17, 2005

The Face Shop

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

New store in PS that sells beauty stuff for the face, obviously. Just find the name of the store kindof corny. The Face Shop. If I go in, the assistants will gimme face or not? Or I've to give them face? What is the face is not the face I wanna see when I walk into the store? What is the face I see is someone I hate? What is the face I see is someone familiar?

Something corny came to mind! Hehehehehehe... :P

C: "I'm here to have a face."
SA: "Huh?" *blur look*
C: "I'm here to find a face."
SA: "What face?" *blur look, still*
C: "A NEW FACE LAH!" *feeling pissed*
SA: "What face?" *blur look, still*
C: "Wah piang... This is 'The Face Shop right?!"
SA: "Yah....."
C: "Then I'm here to look for a new face lah!"
SA: "I already give you face and serve you liao, what do you want?!" *beginning to feel pissed*
C: "How dare you talk to me like this! You Lan Jiao Bin! Dick Face!"
SA: "I is Lan Jiao bin! So what! This is 'The Face Shop', you get Lan Jiao Bin to serve you what! Better then you Bo Bin! No face, come in here looking for a face! Also cannot describe properly!"

C walks out of the store mumbling to himself....
"What the hell... 'The Face Shop'... Go in wanna look for a new face for myself also so difficult! End up kena one Lan Jiao Bin to serve me!"

No comments: