Monday, November 21, 2005

Ben & Jerry

It's been some time I indulge myself in ice cream. After tasting Ben & Jerry many years back, I've stopped eating at Haggen Dazs and other ice creams, except for Gelare, which is one of my favourite. Still, my all time favourite would be Ben & Jerry! Few days back, I had this craving for ice-cream, and because it's been months I ate ice-cream in a pint, the craving is strong. Drove to Esso and bought 2 pints of B&J @ SGD18.50! Chocolate Fudge Brownie and Pistachio Pistachio! 2 of my favourite flavours! Came home and downed the CFB while watching 'Miss Congeniality 2'. The enjoyment of watching a movie and eating ice-cream is something I hadn't done for months! It's nice to have that feeling again! Hehehehe... ;)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Just last night, I remember I had another pint of 'Pistachio Pistachio' in the fridge. After I happily ate the CFB and fulfilled my craving, I totally forgotten about the other pint of ice-cream in the fridge. It's only when I went to open the fridges in the kitchen out of curiosity, then I saw the other pint of ice-cream! Since it's been lying in the fridge for a few days already, and it's a Sunday, I ate it while watching 'Batman Begins'. What sinful "activity", eating a pint of ice-cream and watching movie. Total couch potato! Hahahaha... :P

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: