Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Christmas in Darwin?

She's over in Darwin for work already. Been almost 2 weeks and she's beginning to feel bored. Afraid of the dark and had to sleep with the lights on. When it rains, there might be a black out and that kindof scares the shit out of her! Hehehehe... :P

Before she left, she gave me one of her doraemon soft toy. She's a doraemon fan as well, and was quite amazed by the doraemon stuff I had in my car. She brought her doraemon alarm clock to Darwin, and told me about the many doraemon stuff she got! Another doraemon freak like me! But I know I'm not that crazy, yet! Another devil's wife also a fan of doraemon and she knows how to sing the song, in Japanese! Shocking! Hahahaha....

Anyway, work for her was pretty lax. Can msn and chat online (in an hour's time might see her log on). She only had to go out and get some samples back to the laboratory. Plus she got a company car to drive around. Got burnt during the first few days and bitten by insects. End up scratching them and got some bleeding marks. Today she tried to open a can of food, cut her thumb instead. Reason, no strength! Some resort hotel it is, to have such antique can opener! Hahahaha... :P

Alone is Darwin, thus always felt bored, lonely.Would be staying alone in the resort till she move to the new apartment come Friday, which she just found. A 3 room apartment, that she will share with another female colleague arriving in January. She'll just be alone till January. Asked me to visit her during Christmas and she has checked the price of the air tickets to Darwin. The only issue is the availbility during the peak season. It's Christmas afterall. And who wanna spend a lonely Christmas? Been there, done that.

Christmas would be a busy period for me as well. Then again, applying leave shouldn't be a problem. But of cos must negotiate with my boss. Since she might not be coming back for Chinese New Year and then there's her birthday just after that. Now it depends on how "motivated" am I to visit her. Or rather, how good my Christmas present from her will be. Maybe I would be really "motivated" to visit her! Hahahaha... :P

And if she REALLY wants me to visit her, I might just go, if she would just say it, properly. ;P Most important, am I the one she REALLY wants, to visit her in Darwin!

Now that is the question! Hehehehe..... ;)

2 comments:

Bridget M. said...

Go! It'll be fun for both of you. You'll get a holiday away and she'll get some much needed company.

Jonathan said...

I bet it will be fun. But she's worried I would be bored when she goes to work. Then again, it still depends if I'm the one she really wants to visit her. Hahahaha.. :P