Thursday, November 24, 2005

Are your lonely?

Saw this big big advertisement on a building some place in Geylang. The infamous supper, durians, red light district. I was driving along the way home and saw this real big advertisment with this woman in an oh-so-sexy pose. Wondering what kind of slimming advertisment that has the woman posing like this. The wordings were blocked by another building and when I got closer, then I saw the words! And this advertisement is right smack where the red light district it! Could be the reason why this stretch of road always jam! Hahaha... :P

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Weather was good and after days of rain, the weather is sunny and warm, not very hot. When I hit the highway, once out of Geylang, There's this dark cloud covering the bright sun. A sign of it's gonna rain. And when I'm beginning to enjoy the sun.
See how the sun shines through behind the gloomy clouds.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: