Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Aromatic facial and eyebrow shaping

Felt so sleepy and tired at work, and since the day is slow and quiet, I decided to get my eyebrow shaped and had an aromatic facial done. Also to take a nap on their bed! Kill 3 birds with 1 stone! Took a good old hour and a half, and it's so rejuvenating! Hehehe.. :P

The aromatic facial is GOOD! My face never felt so smooth and fresh before! Now I know why women enjoy such luxuries, and they bother to make time for facial treatment every week or month. So relaxing, comfortable and how it makes one feel so fresh! I'm beginning to enjoy such personal luxuries on myself. Going for foot & back massages, visiting SPAs, shaping eyebrow, facial treatments and there'll be more to come! This is how life should be! Enjoy to the fullest since we only live once! ;)

No comments: