Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Stock-take...

Damn the new system! Make the stock-taking process to be such a chore! And bloody hell I have to go back to the store for the stock-take! Simply wasting my time and sucking from my time to study for my exams, later in the morning and afternoon! Got home at 4am and now finally struggled to finish up the notes to study. Bought 2 cans of coffe to keep me awake and I don't reckon I will sleep so early, or rather, sleep at all.....

Since my paper starts at 1000hrs, I might as well stay awake and study, and leave home at 0900hrs. Then again the weather is not helping! It's been raining non-stop, YES, non-stop since yesterday. I reckon it's been raining for more than 24 hours already, plus I'm awake since 0900hrs this morning. Got woken up by some private calls again! And no one is talking at the other end, again! Martafarker! Irritaing sickening dolt!

Should I sleep for 3 hours, wake up and revise on the way to campus? Or should I just stay awake for the rest of the day? Then again, I got another paper at 1500hrs. Would I be able to keep myself awake? Dilemma dilemma... Arrgggghhh...I think I better catch some sleep, or about 3 hours of sleep, Wake up in time and keep myself afresh, can revise on the way to campus. This way, I would be able to be awake for my noon paper. And not be lack of sleep and can't concentrate on the papers!

Goodnight! ZzZzZzzzzzzZzzzzzzZzzzzz

No comments: