Thursday, November 03, 2005

'FOCUS'

This 'Focus' thing really cause alot of hassle. Have to organise training for this new POS from my company. Have to go through new set of paperwork, alot of new system to remember and procedures to keying in a transcations. Taking up so much space cos of new printer, pc, modem, and plenty of plugs which is making the counter super messy. All the wires are tangled up that I can't even bother to tidy them up. And worse is, I've to bloody go back to the store to teach them how to do closing for the day. For 2 consecutive nights, I had to go back to the store to teach them how to do closing. Simply spoil my time out and no choice had to push away appointments...

Overall this new POS does help alot in cutting down paperwork and stuff, but then cos it's a new POS, alot of new stuff to learn and it's now as if it's a pilot between the old POS. They simply changed it immediately and screwed up plenty of information which is still in the old system. Now I had trouble pulling out the information I want from the old system. Fucking irritating when you want those figures and they are not available in the new system.

It's gonna take some time to figure this mess and I'm already stuck with paperwork which need to be done long time ago and also to figure out how to bloody increase the sales, with upcoming promotions for the last quarter of the year. Plus my exams are coming. Simply getting on my nerves lately! So wanna take a well-derserved break and go for a short holiday! I don't mind bintan or where ever can let me lie down under the sun, sleep and relax! Ahhhhhhh....... *dream on....*

No comments: