Saturday, November 12, 2005

Dim Sum!

Yupe! Dim Sum at Paramount Hotel, my favourite Dim Sum restaurant. Most weekends, I will spend the late afternoon here, rain or shine, unless unforseen circumstances. If not, I will appear almost every weekend. I've eaten at this restaurant for years, say about 6 years, and all the managers, captains, waiters, waiteress, knows me and most of my friends, except for the chefs who are in the kitchen. :P

It's the standard dishes for Dim Sum as well, just like Genki Sushi. Anyway these are the ones I like to eat, so it's always the same old stuff, and never sick of it. Other than the restaurant is near my place, the Har Kao is the best I'd eaten.

The usual dishes are;
1. Har Kao x 2
2. Siew Mai x 2
3. Fu Pi Juan
4. Chicken Feet
5. Pork Ribs
6. Fried Scallop with Fish Roe x 2
7. Fried Banana with Prawns
8. Ming Har Kok
9. Peking Duck
10. Sliced Peking duck fried with black pepper, onions and macademia nuts
11. Xue Ge (Desert)

The menu
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Steaming hot Har Kao. Ming Har Kok, Fu Pi Juan & Fried Banana with Prawns
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Peking duck & Siew Mai
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sliced Peking duck fried with black pepper and macademia nuts
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My favourite Fried Scallops with Fish Roe. It was once taken off the menu for a period of time. My constant complaints had this dish back to the menu again, I guess! Hehehe.. ;P
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is what I packed for dinner. Leftover Sliced Peking duck fried with black pepper, onions and macademia nuts
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

YUMMY!!!!!!!!!! :P~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: